4-13-15 – Trading Strategy
4/7/15 – GASL (Natural Gas Companies) @ $3.85
4/7/15 – BRZU (Brazil) @ $6.10
4/10/15 – DGAZ (Inverse Natural Gas) @ $8.68
DGAZ (Inverse Natural Gas) Stop filled @ $8.68
– Lackluster movements in the markets today. Monday will be one to keep a close eye on.
Current Holdings with Open Orders for 4/13/15
Sell GASL (Natural Gas Companies) Limit @ $4.30 (11.69% Profit)
Sell GASL (Natural Gas Companies) Stop @ $3.70 (3.90% Loss)
– Positive movement today, but not enough to change my buy/sell targets. Keeping the same order for Monday.
Sell BRZU (Brazil) Limit @ $6.90 (13.11% Profit)
Sell BRZU (Brazil) Stop @ $6.10 (0.00% Loss)
– Small positive movement in Brazil today, but still not enough to make any changes. With the lower open, and higher close, I’m optimistic I’ll be able to move up my stop on Monday to potentially lock in more profits.
Sell DGAZ (Inverse Natural Gas) Limit @ $9.70 (11.49% Profit)
Sell DGAZ (Inverse Natural Gas) Stop @ $8.20 (5.75% Loss)
– Decent entry today, going to let it run down to the previous high as my stop.
New Open Orders for 4/13/15
– No new orders for Monday, today was a rather lackluster day without any strong movements to determine new direction in any of the markets. I’ll wait to see what the action is on Monday.